FLY DRIVE Swedish Lapland and Lofoten
This Fly Drive package features the dramatic scenery of the Lofoten and Vesteralan islands and the majestic Swedish Lapland landscapes in 8 days. You will experience both Sámi and Viking culture, get familiarised with the Swedish Alpines region, national parks, and breathtaking Norwegian fjords.“Lofoten and Swedish Lapland” guides you to drive along the ancient Silver Road from Sweden to Norway, and a boat ride to the Lofoten islands. You will drive through the fjords, fishing villages and Viking heritages in Lofoten. If you want, you can join a Viking feast!
The package also covers the beautiful Swedish Lapland from Arjeplog to Abisko. You will visit the traditional Sámi gathering center Jokkmokk and a UNESCO world heritage site Gammelstad. What’s more, you will have opportunities to the world famous ICEHOTEL and Treehotel!
In 8 days you will explore the most memorable scenery and landscapes of Lofoten and Swedish Lapland. By the end of the journey, you will be rejuvenated by your wilderness involvement like berries picking, short hikes, rafting, fishing, scuba diving and picnic in either the never-set Midnight Sun or golden Autumn forest. We are ready to welcome you, are you ready?
- Circle around Swedish Lapland and across the mountains to Norway in 8 days
- The Lofoten and Vesteralan Islands
- Discover secrets of nature in Swedish Lapland in Arjeplog, Abisko, Storforsen
- Drive through the ancient route Silver Road from Skellefteå to Bodø
- Vigour along the stunning fjords from the west to the east of Lofoten
- Experience indigenous Viking history in Lofoten and Sámi culture in Jokkmokk
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site in Gammelstad, Luleå