Vacancies in Luleå Travel
Luleå Travel is now looking for a Nature Guide to strengthen our team from November to April 2022 The position is part-time and your main tasks will be:
1. Guide and entertain our guest(s) by car while seeking the best vantage spot for the Northern Lights.
2. Guide our guest(s) by snowshoes or foot among ancient forests, while presenting information about its natural history.
3. Advise our guest(s) in nature photography, especially during the Northern Light Tours.
4. Transport, entertain and guide our guest(s) between their accommodation and booked activity.
1. Loves the outdoors and is a natural storyteller.
2. Has an excellent understanding of Swedish Lapland’s natural history and a good knowledge about the phenomena Northern Light.
3. Has a minimum of two years’ experience in nature tourism, preferable in Swedish Lapland.
4. Holds a class B driving licence and is comfortable with driving in the dark.
5. Fluent in English + another language.
6. Swedish background &/or excellent local knowledge.
7. Knows how to boil coffee and create a cosy atmosphere.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and specifically encourage mature candidates to apply. The announced position is part time. Working hours are mainly in the evenings and depend on your availability.
How to apply?
Contact us at email@example.com or give Cecilia a call at +46 70 620 1901. Our recruiting process is open so please don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a personal letter today!