Our Nature’s Best certification guarantees that we provide you with high-quality experiences. Combined with an active responsibility for protecting nature, more eco-friendly travel and careful consideration of the cultural values and people at the destination.
What is Nature’s Best?
Nature’s Best is Sweden’s only sustainability label for nature-based experiences. The labeling system labels the activities of ecotourism entrepreneurs. Nature’s Best functions both as a systematic tool for nature and cultural tourism companies. Sustainable business development and a quality label that makes sustainable experiences visible to conscious travelers.
The organization who stands behind Nature’s Best is the Swedish Nature & Ecotourism Association (Naturturismföretagen). More information regarding quality labeling of experiences in Swedish nature you can find on the website from Nature’s Best
Nature’s Best six basic principles
1. Respect the limitations of the destination – minimize the negative impacts on local nature and culture.
2. Support the local economy.
3. Make all the operator’s activities environmentally sustainable.
4. Contribute actively to nature and cultural conversation.
5. Promote knowledge and respect and the joy of discovery.
6. Quality and safety all the way.
As our guest, you too can contribute to support the environment and sensitive nature. By for example using the train instead of flights between Stockholm and Luleå to reduce CO2 emissions. Or choose quality approved activities which have the lowest environmental impact during your stay.